20 Things I Would Miss About School


Hello guys, happy new month, it being a really long time sigh... I hope am back full time now πŸ™‡
So recently I became a graduate,πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ and here is a list of 20 things I would miss about school life

1. Drinking Garri; Ohh I drank garri so much, it got to an extent some of my hall mate gave me the nick name Garri-Ambadsador.

2.  Martial Art: I was involved in Judo and Taekwando πŸ₯‹oh I would miss training.

3. Fetching water from the Well; as stressful as it was, it was one of my secret ways to keep fit.

4.  Weightlifting; I remember always looking forward to finding new place to lift weight and waking up very early so I could do some early morning workout with my guys them Ose and IbπŸ’ͺ.

5. Charging Phone πŸ“žthe struggle to charging phone in school then was a real challenge cos electricity is a rare element in my hall so from going to rooms where gen is on to taking extension to lecture to charge it wasn't funny.

6. Long Argument's; oh mehn those unnecessary argument in Emmanuel room every morning.

7. Saturday morning jogging

8. Group reading;πŸ“šπŸ“• would definitely miss this from the brain storming to the fight and all.

9. The Babes; ohh the babes πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

10. Cooking; when I cooked in school the whole hall stood still πŸ˜‰

11. Taking praise And worship  on Sunday morning πŸ‘Ό πŸ‘Ό

12. Attending Lectures

13. Deep Conversations

14. Playing with Kira; my friend German shepherd πŸ•πŸΆ

15. Stop and Search; those Rubbish stop and search at the school gate, at last am free πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

16. Attending Seminars

17. Attending Church Programs

18. Trekking from school home

19. OOU Burger

20. Free Money; those free cash from neighbors and family members I would so miss those πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­


Feel free to share 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares