The Yorubaseeker Blog YSB, is a blog dedicated to writing poems, article and basically sharing necessary information.
For ad enquiries, article/poems submissions, collaborations, sponsored posts, send me an email at; yorubaseeker@gmail.com
New Segment #funny saturday
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
about #funnysaturday it going to be a new post where i post funny pictures hope you all stay tuned. this post is just to brighten our weekend have a wonderful weekend
I wish my mouth will say what my heart holds I wish my mouth will let me say say... I wish I could pick up the pieces and let go I wish you could turn back and not hold The cloud of tears my eyes shows I wish I could detest and hold a grudge But am too strong to make a fuzz I wish I could stop myself from having this feeling Because it hurts to know we ain't twinning After making me sink in Now i am powerless that I cant give in To hate as this is so much difficult I wish you never spoke to me I wish you never met me I wish you never came up to me I wish word wouldn't fail me #ihateandmissyou Written/Composed by; Alhassan Rahinat Bintu connect with her v...
It being a very long time I wrote a poem, and lately have been trying to come up with something and this one is titled Want To . I want to write, Write, to soothe my heart, Write, to explore my mind, Write, to feed my soul. To keep me calm and sane I write, To shield me from truth I write. I want to dance, Dance, to exercise my soul, Dance to hide my tears, Dance to free my head. To keep me calm and sane I dance. To shield me from truth I dance. I want new friends, Friends, to help me hide my sorrow, Friends, to help me develop my potentials, Friends, to show me love I don't deserve. In times of joy and pain I want, A friend to tell me truth that hurt. Written and composed by Yorubaseeker
The past few days has been a bit interesting for me, it seems September has so many things to teach and show me. So first Sunday of the month I was at a Pig farm I guess some call it a piggery. It was in Lagos, my uncle has some pigs that he rears so we went to check up on them. First thing I noticed when I got there, was the smell it was so bad but after getting inside and all, let's just say I got used to the foul smell. My uncle has about 47 pigs about 15 adult and the rest all young piglet although at various age of childhood😶. Actually, I think pigs are very cute especially when they are still young, i saw some 2weeks old very cute looking piglets all trying to suck breast milk from their mom (although she was quite greedy about allowing them suck). I just felt like taking them all home with me. So for all you guys who might be interested in rearing pigs here are some few things I heard and noticed. ∆ Pigs are very easy to rear but needs time. ∆ They can eat...
Comments
Post a Comment