The Yorubaseeker Blog YSB, is a blog dedicated to writing poems, article and basically sharing necessary information.
For ad enquiries, article/poems submissions, collaborations, sponsored posts, send me an email at; yorubaseeker@gmail.com
New music: Hold up
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hold up
One of the sickest collabo we'll be getting this year. Jock LYNZ and Tim Cax work together to give us an unbelievable sound. The two seem to be maintaing their game real tight. Enjoy this real master piece DOWNLOAD
I wish my mouth will say what my heart holds I wish my mouth will let me say say... I wish I could pick up the pieces and let go I wish you could turn back and not hold The cloud of tears my eyes shows I wish I could detest and hold a grudge But am too strong to make a fuzz I wish I could stop myself from having this feeling Because it hurts to know we ain't twinning After making me sink in Now i am powerless that I cant give in To hate as this is so much difficult I wish you never spoke to me I wish you never met me I wish you never came up to me I wish word wouldn't fail me #ihateandmissyou Written/Composed by; Alhassan Rahinat Bintu connect with her v...
After a very long absence from you all which am deeply sorry for and I would try to make it up to you guys, while am at it why don’t you just check out this new poem written by yours truly titled PROTECTION AT ALL COST
Erigga paper boi released his latest project A Trip To The South in the month of July, this is after fans became eager to hear his work after the widely successful and acclaimed album okorowonta. In this new EP Erigga talks about many issues ranging from loyalty, police harassment, fake friends, unfair Criticisms etc. Erigga isn't a new name in the rap game he has been nominated and won several awards. Erigga is a born and bred Warri boy who was holding it down and keeping it real in the south no wonder he earned the title king of the south. His sojourn to conquering the Lagos market began when Anonymous Man a long time supporter signed him to his record label empire emirate and within a short while he dropped corporate which was an instant hit and became a favourite of many. From then he hasn't slowed down, he has been busy in the studio releasing beautiful music for his fan to enjoy. After the long awaited wait he dropped his EP A Trip To The South. Erigga never dis...
Comments
Post a Comment