A DAY AT LIVING FAITH CHURCH AGO-IWOYE

                                            


Hello Yos viewers, how’s the week going, I guess it cool and smooth. So I want to talk about my last week Sunday service experience.
                So, have been writing my exams this past week and the routine brokenness always associated with exams caught up with me and I was flat broke. So I was in my friend’s house to read and all, I then  decided to attend a church in the area since I was sure I was going to be given the first timer treat  coke and snacks and It would  serve as my morning food.
                So Sunday morning, I was on my way to attend the service. When I got there the setting of the church was all nice and neat, the choir ministration was ok although the audio quality wasn’t quite perfect, the Pastor preaching was very sound, he was talking about wisdom and how we could put it in our daily life. After all the ceremony and all they called out first timer, and I was the first person to stand up as per say hunger don wire me for chair, we were then directed to come to the altar. After having hand shake with the pastor we were directed to a room where someone would attend to us. I was so happy cos I knew that that was the time where I would get coke and snacks #turnupsneh, of course we were given coke and meat pie though the meat pie to me was small but as they say a beggar has no choice I ate the meat pie and drank my coke while someone from the church gave us information about the church service and program. We were later told to wait behind for a believer class of sort that it won’t take up to 30 minutes and we would be given a certificate. I decided I was going to wait for the class since it came with a certificate. Then the class started, first class was kinda lit the man was confident and he explain about Jesus and how he died and all and he left. The next teacher wasn’t good at teaching she just read directly from the book and left by this time 30 minutes had passed and every one was feeling restless but I decided to stay till the end. Then the next teacher came around he was to talk about prayer but he ended up telling us how to cook like different soup and how to be economical with our stuff, he probably only mentioned prayers 3 times and that was it, he just kept telling us stories and unnecessary event that takes place in his life. I concluded that he was frustrated and disappointed that life can be really messed up; he did this for more than 30 minutes then it was the turn for speaking in tongues this class also took long but it was good and worth it after this I was given a certificate.
                I went back to my friend’s house happy that I got breakfast and a certificate.
PS:
·         Exams are over, and it was wonderful, I hope the result make me smile.
·         There was surprisingly food when I got home sweet rice
·         Share your stories article and poems to yorubaseeker@gmail.com  
Kindly share this post to your friends and enemies and don’t forget to leave a comment before you leave. Cheers!!!
Written and composed by

Yorubaseeker 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

Mad men have sense

When Someone Truly Cares