HIM


                                                      


Hi guy’s longest time, so someone sent this to my inbox and wanted to be anonymous she  wanted to share a peek of  ‘HIM’

He makes me smile,
He makes me laugh,
He makes me happy,
He makes me angry,
He makes me jealous,
He makes me feel loved,
He cares for me,
He is my morning.
He is my sunshine.
He is my happiness
He is my best friend.
I met him first over a year ago in a place I least expected (church)… I felt the connection the first time I heard him sing, he didn’t even know I existed then…                                                                                                               He sings so loud and with so much passion even when sometimes he says the lyrics wrongly and I from afar of will sing along with him while he sings unknown to him.

He is very popular and cheerful an extrovert I must say with a great sense of humor and I was just a girl who find solace in her room all the time, I look down at him from my room (we stay in the same building).                                                                                                                                                                                                                          He didn’t even know I existed can I say I was in love? No I don’t think so I had a man in my life then. We became friends through friends and we became best  friends.
We were so fond of each other always with each other talking, laughing and talking about our future.
He started to fall in love with me but I had already taken him as a friend. He made it so obvious to everyone he was in loved with me that I became uncomfortable. He kept on being himself caring, funny, annoying, jovial and so on.
He didn’t have me yet but he treated me like I was his already, he made me feel like a princess and would go a million miles just to see me smile.
Then he left, he just went for a while and it felt like forever, then I realized I was in-love I can’t stand him not being around me, his presence gives me so much joy and comfort.
I WAS IN LOVE I AM IN LOVE
He made me fall in love with him in the most natural way unconsciously. I love him and pray this love last forever with him.




Send your article/ poems to yorubaseeker@gmail.com  it would be published here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

Mad men have sense

When Someone Truly Cares