DIVINE PEN




Okay,
you want me to teach you how to compose a "poetry",
Is that even possible?
Okay,
you believe nothing is impossible,
Although, I also believe this,
But, can I teach you?
Am I capable of doing that?


Poetry is from the mind,
Nobody teaches you,
You have it in you,
You just have to be observant, and get ready to learn,
Talk to your inner self
Your inner self will help you,
The way will surely be shown to you!


Do you still find it hard to learn poetry?
If yes, you did not follow my given order,
"Observation" plus "readiness to learn"
and lastly,
"good communication",
Is the key.


Wow!
You have finally done it,
Did you compose this?
You are now a poet,
Oops,
Did I just say that?


You can't be a certified poet,
Until you inspire a person,
Through your writings,
You may not know,
But,
You have a powerful tool in your hands,
And it is,
"YOUR PEN"

written and composed by 
by : Creative Lopez 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

Mad men have sense

When Someone Truly Cares