LOVE LIKE THE NINETIES (FEATURED POST)


                       


Another one of those lonely nights
When my heart longs for your eyes' lights
I'd ask you to send me a selfie
And I'll reply with love through a smiley

I wish my good morning isn't on Whatsapp
I want a hug from you not a "what's up"
When I say" I love you", does your face glow?
Does the passion burn fast or burn slow?

Remind me what it feels like when we kiss
Does your heart beat fast and your hands feel bliss?
I want to feel your emotions when we speak
Don't send an emoji, it has no emotion leak

How do you laugh when I tell you a joke?
When you type "LOL",  is the laughter making you choke?
How does it feel when you see my chats' header?
Don't you think a love letter would have been better?

Back to the lonely nights
My eyes shut in a room without lights
You're probably sleeping in your nightie
And I'm here, wishing we'll love like the nineties.

written and composed by
 LOVEofyourlife LOrenz!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

Mad men have sense

When Someone Truly Cares