SLEEP OF DEATH (FEATURED POST)













Am feeling sleepy,
Let me retire on my bed,
Just now,
I remembered something,
What If i slept and never woke up?
Take it or you leave it,
Every time you sleep,
You die automatically,
But if you are able to wake,
Your time to die,
Is not ready!
There comes dream,
What is dream?
I honestly don't understand it,
What if I eat "pounded yam" and "egusi soup" in my dream?
Will I be in trouble for that?
Is it really connected to evil?
How I wish my sleep, can be connected to heaven,
I would like to see it for a second,
If you say am in a hurry,
Then, yes I am!
Can you see what I did?
I merged "death", "food" and "heaven" together
I connected them to dream!
When I sleep tonight,
I pray I don't die,
I have eaten already,
So I don't need any food in my dreams,
At least for now,
I would be glad if I can see "heaven", and not die permanently!

Written and composed by 
Creative Lopez 
09064747044

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

Mad men have sense

When Someone Truly Cares