BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

                                       

                                           





I wish my mouth will say what my heart holds
I wish my mouth will let me say
say...

I wish I could pick up the pieces and let go
I wish you could turn back and not hold
The cloud of tears my eyes shows

I wish I could detest and hold a grudge
But am too strong to make a fuzz

I wish I could stop myself from having this feeling
Because it hurts to know we ain't twinning

After making me sink in
Now i am powerless that I cant give in
To hate as this is so much difficult

I wish you never spoke to me
I wish you never met me
I wish you never came up to me
I wish word wouldn't fail me
#ihateandmissyou




Written/Composed by; Alhassan Rahinat Bintu 

connect with her via 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQLMCG3F5nw/
TWITTER:its_rayh
SNAPCHAT: rayh008
MAIL:raheenah00841@gmail.com
jesuismuslime.wordpress.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

When Someone Truly Cares