Everything has changed (POEM)

Hello fam, a new poem to brighten our weekend enjoy.

Everything has changed
I have fallen in love
The world’s best feeling
Magic!!!
This  magic has happened
What I was scared of actually happened
Love!!!
I have fallen in love.
But I made fun of it,
What I don’t believe in has happened

I love you,
Realized it when I was empty
Everything is red, the music is here
Say you love me say it
And in just one moment
My life has changed
Everything has changed
Magic!!!
Oh sweet magic

Today that you’ve said you love me
Should I forget everything?
But I had said the same thing to you
But you did not understand
It takes time to get back to normal
And if you laugh at this love story tomorrow
I will not be able to come back to normal

How did everything change?
The thing I made fun of has happened
The thing has shown me my place
I am going to fight for love
I can only think of you
Everything has changed


Dedicated to Pelumi happy birthday WULLNP
Please share to your friends and family and let the comment keep coming ;)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares