Now Its My Time





After ten days of no post, am back again with another nice poem, hope you like it. The past week has been very eventful, i had my 21st birthday and it was wonderful by the way hope you enjoy this poem :)

Happy birthday to the Yorubaseeker










Oh it a new day for me
The tides have shifted one more time
The beginning of a new era
The renewal of the weak strength
Now it my time

It a time for me to stand up
A time for me to show up

A time for me to know more
Oh it my time!!!
Now it my time


It could never get better
Now is my time
The vision has no limit
The mission is to do me
Now it my time



Even with little wisdom i write
Without no experience i write
Only with careful thoughted word i write
With lots of various emotion i write
With an uncertain future i write
Now it my time




It looks bleak
But am rest assured
The condition isn’t favorable
 But am rest assured
No iota of fear
No iota of doubt
It going to go well
Cos now it’s my time 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares