VERSUS (Good vs Bad)










I think I have seen it all
The beast in people
The stink of the mind
The wickedness of the heart
The deceptions of the soul
The disregard for peace
The idea of evil


All this things are around us
Soul corrupted with darkness
Dark twisted mind
Manipulated heart
Unruly behavior
The idea of evil

I think have seen it all
The caring heart
The trustworthy man
The kindhearted soul
The way of the meek
Who has peace and joy
A heart that loves

Simple and Gentle
Righteous and Kind-hearted
A soul that accommodate
A mind that radiate
I think I have seen it all
A heart that loves

Happy Merry Christmas from Tha Yorubaseeker 

Comments

  1. I like this.. Simple and cool..
    Merry Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem with wonderful construction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Compliments of the season. Awesome piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have seen it all undeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have seen it all undeed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares