HATE OF LATE (featured post)

    





         
Pointlessly pissed by her promiscuous skills
My heart was torn a thousand times by her endless call
Oh! I wish my fate could simply akin to my faith
So I could pray she stray in the light of the day

My interest gets depressed as much as she tries to impress!
I have wished her shapeless shadows get burrowed
Her gladness spurs my bitterness!
Each breathe she breath breaks me in billions folds

I’ve reported her to several walls
On my way back from our late night wars
My souls already christened her a pronoun of devil
She lies and lays and cries in her multitudinous evils

She borrowed a billion arrows
Simply to burrow deeper into my innocence marrows
She has my heart inside-out like a lace
She has successfully, smartly stolen my heart away
And now she has eventually rife my Tartary …
I don’t even think I’m crazy
I’m way beyond that lately!



Written/Composed by:   Alberto Okuti


To connect with him 
IG alberto_okuti
FACEBOOK/IG oouvanguardmedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares