WHO AM I (FEATURED POST)


                                         
I became  restless
Who am i?
Why do i have to go through this?
I needed someone to show me the way
Who am i?
Who am i?

I looked at the sun
If i could just see the answer
But, all i see is brightness
Who am i?

I listened to the voices
Of the moving waters
How great is their creator...
What do they have?
What made them special?

I looked everywhere
I saw them
yes!!! all of them
With their achievements
I saw them exploiting
I asked over and over again
What made them special
Cant i be like them?
No!!!
Cant i be greater than them


Then i heard my voice
My child! My child!! My child!!!
I have given you everything!!!
You just have to realise who you are
You can be Greater
Achievements, success, exploit
Are not a taboo for you
The voice kept saying
Who are you?

YES!!!
I CAN DO IT
I AM SPECIAL
I AM BETTER
I AM LIKE A STAR ON EARTH
I AM WONDERFULLY MADE
I AM ORIGINAL
I HAVE NO DUPLICATE
I AM THE ONE
I WILL BEAT THE BEST AND BE THE BEST
THE PEOPLE MUST STAND TO APPLAUD ME
I MUST BREAK RECORDS
I MUST SET NEW ONE
NO!!!
I WILL BREAK RECORDS AND SET NEW ONES
I AM WHO I AM
Just to fuel myself with PRAYER,HARD WORK and DETERMINATION

NOTE
No one is better than you!!
Discover your self and be the best!!!

written and composed by Torare
+2349039761537

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares