WANT TO



It being a very long time I wrote a poem, and lately have been trying to come up with something and this one is titled Want To .


I want to write,
Write, to soothe my heart,
Write, to explore my mind,
Write, to feed my soul.
To keep me calm and sane I write,
To shield me from truth I write.

I want to dance,
Dance, to exercise my soul,
Dance to hide my tears,
Dance to free my head.
To keep me calm and sane I dance.
To shield me from truth I dance.

I want new friends,
Friends, to help me hide my sorrow,
Friends, to help me develop my potentials,
Friends, to show me love I don't deserve.
In times of joy and pain I want,
A friend to tell me truth that hurt.


Written and composed by
Yorubaseeker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares