NO UTTERANCE



That
Boring evening, everything sucks
No games. No new talk
Baby let's have this long walk

To
A long distance let's stretch out
No words but we communicate by heart
Enjoyed the walk away from.the heat

And
It was the greatest moment ever
We communicated like never
Just like it should be forever

When
You giggled, I comprehend
Then we walk like we have no end
Wrapped around each other like rattlesnakes

Hold
Those hand tight like its slipping
Letting go, I wasn't seeing
And your teeth keep shinning

When
I hid from you unaware
So disturbed are you that I wasn't here
No baby I aiidy made you an heir

Baby
Fulfil the thought of my earth
Pack all the love in a cart
Let's travel just with heart
Without uttering a word.

Written and composed by

Babajide Johnson #Beejay
+2348033854010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

PROTECTION AT ALL COST