THOSE DAYS



Slowly it fades away like beauty
Gently it's fortune get on track
Moving down with no remedy
Alas! blame it on me

I deaf my ear to rhythm
When the new dawn sing
Denied the culprit of uncivilized
And glued to my jalopy

Blame it on me
dumb move for this modern day
That make new things looks late
And birds mews for cat

They buried my good days
When fingers gather on spot
For timeless ere ayo
Alas,its by gone

Mid day death killed the joy
Of granny night fable and tales
Under tree daily manna seized
Geez!! Wisdom lost et dry

Crossed and prisoned my mind
To memory et thought of thee
night pounded tuber and eater
Dance to its pestle rhythm

All the blame will be stored
Till I see your returned
Thou shall return in haste
Olden days I seek
Written and composed by
Adeosun
IG: positivistofficial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

PROTECTION AT ALL COST