WHO KNOWS (FEATURED POST)



I dragged golden pen with fate
keeping my weak fate in race
We work in dark and late
who knows when it pays

I keep seeing stars in pocket
My daily dream is getting rocket
many wet days with dry pocket
But where lies my success?

Who knows! Who knows
Where investor bj get is game
where olamide get his fame
Should I blame the fame ?
Or flame the blame?

Bed denied me sound sleep
empty pocket makes grief
Eliminate to make ease
Gently my soul leave

Call me when fate answer
And we ride a Benz and venza
When all hustle pay in naira
And the devil become liar

Why destiny keep me so long
Who knows where my life wrong
I pray the storm is not long.

Written and composed by
Adeosun 2017

IG: Positivistofficial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

PROTECTION AT ALL COST