RIP CHRIS🙏


Life doesn't actually always go the way we plan.
I was just in church today thanking God for his mercies and how far he has kept me even when I haven't being completely faithful,then I got back from church opened my WhatsApp and saw a very sad news that a student in my school Adefuwa Christopher aka Chris a final year student has lost his life. The young man who was the president of his faculty went with his faculty mate on an excursion and on their way back they had an accident and this afternoon he died from internal bleeding. This is someone who I want to believe would have being looking forward to his final exams and the future, someone who would have had plans on what and what not to do but all now is gone. The feeling that his family would be going through now I don't even want to imagine, and I pray God would see the family through this trying period. RIP CHRIS you've become an angel. May you be accepted in the bosom of the almighty.

For we that are still alive, let's endeavor to live a good life and always do good. May God see us through.

RIP CHRIS
YOU ARE NOW AN ANGEL 👼👼👼
😧😧😧😧😥😥😥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares