TIRED(FEATURED POST)


Tired

Of life you see,
The bird sings
Yet no melody in it,
Searching and seeking,
Nothing beckoning.

Of health you see
Muscular yet faint,
Walking around you fear
Shall I faint "you despair"
Shivering and shaking,
And no movement.

Of people you see
Malice and backbiting,
Trust is shattering,
So many you know,
Very little to show,
With no one to trust.

Of love you see
True love you say,
Infatuation you mean
Breaking hearts,
A sorry not enough;
Fragile yet shattered.

Tired you say
Of life you see.
Of health you see.
Of people you see.
Of love you see.

God is never tired you see
He remembers Zion,
Understands the heart,
So perfectly you see,
By God he says;
Oh weary and tired,
Call unto me,
And I will answer.

Fulfilment I see.
Love I see.
Health I see.
Live I say.
Believe I say.

Written and composed by
IDUNDUN ABIMBOLA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares