BEETHOVEN...LONG TIME (FEATURED POST)


That one thing that keeps you alive; probably music and u lost it.
Beethoven relates to music 
Yours could be love.
Well you gonna find it soon.
                    BEETHOVEN

My fingers played the strings all night
I must have put my head to work
Just to make a thought that its alright
Am sure this happens often than it ought
But i have this unsettled feelings
Don't know to whom i should turn
That i lost my Beethoven

Clouds before it rains
Pain presides my tears
Those scribbling and smell of ink have my gut hungry for words
My lines are filled with signs of my ryhmes and solfa
Oh I look out far from here
If I could find a better sound
'Cos all I can think of is a Beethoven

Written and composes by
Joshua Adeshina aka op_j.x.z©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares