Fear (FEATURED POST)




I fear the lights and how bright it shines,
I fear its brightness may pay me the wrong price,
Yet I am more afraid of not having a light.

I fear stagnancy
Because of my fear for what is outside,
Yet I am scared of not having my own path.


I am scared of change,
And I am scared of pain,
Yet I fear what I may never know.

I am scared to start,
And I am scared to continue,
But I am more afraid to fail.


I fear attempts,
Because it may be a mistake
But I am more scared of I may never learn.

I am scared of today,
Because of my folks yesterday
But I fear my tomorrow Because my yesterday left without a notice

I am scared of becoming,
Yet I fear not becoming,
I am so worried about the upcoming.


I fear what is wrong,
Sometimes even what is right.


I fear a life without meaning,
I fear everything.
What do you fear???

Written and composed by
Rayh❤


Source:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERSUS (Good vs Bad)

BROKEN (FEATURED POST)

When Someone Truly Cares